So Charlie Boy found me absolutely hilarious tonight as I was trying to feed him some sweet potatoes. He would happily open his mouth for a spoonful and then promptly start to blow raspberries and giggle. At one point, I also started laughing and before I knew it, some of his sweet potatoe-laced "raspberry" (i.e. spit) went flying into my mouth. It was both disgusting and hilarious at the same time.
When I picked Charlie up from daycare, he was in his THIRD outfit of the day. Apparently it was "Blowout Poop Day" on Charlie's calendar, much to the chagrin of Miss Debbie and Miss Anel. As I was setting him in his car seat, we heard another eruption and he immediately began to coo and giggle. The only option after changing his diaper was to drive the mile back to our apartment with Charlie only wearing a diaper. The weather was beautiful so I had the windows down and was singing along with the radio (Lynrd Skynrd's "Free Bird") when I realized that we were stopped at a stoplight and the mom and kids to my left in the fancy SUV were peering into my little Honda civic. Baby in a diaper? Check. Lynrd Skynrd on the radio? Check. Missouri license plates? Check. Cue the hillbilly music.
No comments:
Post a Comment