I haven't posted in a few weeks because I was convinced that I lost our camera. Somewhere between our trip back to Cascade and coming back to Norwalk, it was gone. I was sad for a few minutes because I knew that there were a couple of pictures from our weekend in Cascade that I wanted, but I quickly convinced myself that those photo casualties would be worth it if I "had to" buy a different camera. One that even I couldn't screw up. I went as far as putting an Amber Alert out about the camera. The very next day, I casually glanced on the floor of our car and found the camera...clearly I didn't strain myself when I was originally looking for it. So the good news is that the pictures were not lost but the bad news is that I may have to read the camera's informational packet for the 12th time to try to improve my picture-taking abilities.
We went back to celebrate Lauren and Julia's 5th birthday. BJ and I were at Randy and Carrie's house with Anna when they brought Lauren and Julia home from the hospital so it is hard to believe that is has been five years.
Grandma and Grandpa Gehl with the birthday girls.
The birthday girls! We hope that you had a fun time at your party and a great birthday on the 15th!!
The Gehl cousins in attendance at the party...once again we lined up about 6 adults and tried to get the kids' attention all at once. Shout out to Emma for looking at our camera!
And finally, a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. It's hard to believe that a year ago, Charlie looked like this:
...and this year we chased him around the house trying to get a picture of him in his "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirt.
Charlie's latest obsession (in addition to pulling my hair, body slamming anyone who is sitting on the ground, snacking while sitting on the kitchen rug, and chasing Copper) is to rest his chin on our window sill and stare outside. I give it a couple more days before he realizes that he could be outside playing instead of being content to hang out inside.
Foudy does the exact same thing at our bedroom window. I bet Charlie doesn't get the windowsill quite so grimey, though.
ReplyDelete