Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chillin by the Pool

We went back to Cascade this weekend to help my dad celebrate at his retirement party on Sunday. A good time was had by all and we hope that he has a much-deserved long and enjoyable retirement.


The weather was beautiful on Saturday and we took the opportunity to let Charlie splash around a baby pool in Steve and Jan's backyard. We think that he's going to be a water baby as he loved to kick and splash around.  Never mind the swim diaper pulled past Charlie's belly button paired with the mismatched sun hat.  If you take anything away from this blog it is that we are not about making fashion statements...well, not good fashion statements anyway. 

After lounging in the pool, we went in to see our friends Troy, Jen and their three girls.  Charlie made the moves on Paige despite being within earshot of both sets of parents.



I heard Charlie tell Paige, "I have a really nice stroller in the back of my mom and dad's car if you want to go see it."  Paige (already wise in her short 8 weeks of life) responded, "You live 3 hours away, I'm not ready for a long-distance relationship." 

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Love the commentary! By the way, that pics is ADORABLE! I see blackmail written all over that one in about 16 years!

    ReplyDelete