So today marks the first day that we left daycare with an "Incident Report". Apparently, Charlie was playing on the floor like a little angel when he was savagely attacked by another baby, resulting in a scratch to his left cheek. The "Incident Report" failed to identify the little hoodlum, but I have my suspicions. Charlie assured me that the other baby looked worse.
Charlie also came home with his first piece of artwork yesterday. My artistic ability stops at paint-by-numbers, so I'm not sure if we have a little Picasso on our hands or not. One thing for sure is that he seems to be expressing an early preference for the Cyclones.
Miss Ann told me that she taped the paper to the tray of the high chair, squirted some paint on the paper and let him go to town. So guess what he did last night when a glob of sweet potatoes ended up on the tray of his high chair? I guess I'll sacrifice cleanliness in the name of art.
No comments:
Post a Comment