We have a pond in our backyard and Copper decided that it was his mission to hunt ducks by jumping into the pond everytime that he was outside. Each adventure led to a mud-soaked dog, which led to a dog bath, which led to me bleaching the bathtub. One might ask why we would let Copper into the backyard without a leash after said first pond-duck-mud-bath encounter and I plead insanity. I think the time change has temporarily disabled my rational thinking. Speaking of the time change, someone needed to tell this twazy baby that even though it may have felt like 6:15, it was really only 5:15 and it wasn't time to play.
But back to the story at hand. I was giving Copper his first bath at 6:30 a.m. when I heard BJ giggling behind me. I turned around to see our camera in his hand and hear, "It's not, but your butt looks huge in this picture. You're gonna hate it." For the record, the fuzzy pink robe has never been flattering. Exhibit A:
But then, when BJ was giving Copper his second bath later that morning, I decided to snap a picture to see how big his butt looked. I will let the public decide. Exhibit B:
I think we can all agree that the cutest butt in both pictures belongs to Charlie.
Finally, Marty pointed out that my 11 month update post originally included a sign "11-11-10" and asked what was up with the date. I totally screwed up and meant to put "11-3-10". Charlie is getting tubes this Thursday, the 11th, and I was thinking about that the night that I did his 11 month post. Anyway, I replaced the first picture, but despite my best efforts, was unable to recreate the entire photo shoot, which is not good for my OCDness.
Have a great week.
Why is Charlie getting tubes?
ReplyDeleteI love how Charlie is helping with giving Copper his baths. And I think all the butts look great! Good luck to Charlie (and you guys) on the 11th!!
ReplyDelete