Below is Pete sleeping like an angel on the couch, two inches behind Copper.
Below is a picture of Copper looking completely unimpressed as Pete laid two inches behind him.
And finally, evidence that Copper was OK with Pete laying so close to him, as long as it was by his butt and not his head.
Little Pete, Petey, Petey Gonzalez, and the other nicknames that we called you this week - you are welcome to come back whenever. And although Copper won't be attending any father-son events with you anytime soon, I think he misses you a little.
On a final note, we had a great New Year's Eve Pajama Party (complete with a Snuggi thanks to Molly and Otto) and a houseful of people. I didn't take any photos because I've been a little disorganized. That and I've been making up stories about Pete and Copper in my mind all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment