Charlie wasn't feeling the whole costume thing last night (never mind that we had 3 for him to choose from), so he "helped" pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters when he wasn't busy taste testing. When we had a lull in trick-or-treaters, we danced to a YouTube version of The Monster Mash. My Zombie impression killed.
I knew that daycare planned a little "Monster Walk" through the hospital today, so I tried to get Charlie excited about his costume. I strongly encouraged him to choose the cowboy ensemble (the most "casual" outfit compared to the full-on dinosaur and lion ensembles).
When it came time to get dressed, Charlie wasn't feeling the bandana or the cowboy hat.
We finally convinced him to try on his hat (which started to look more like a sombrero than a cowboy hat at this point) and I managed to catch a full-on smile...too bad that this eyes were closed. Maybe my goal for 2012 should be to catch a picture with his eyes open AND his smile.





What a perfect smile Charlie!
ReplyDeleteHa!!! Adorable! We love Mexican Cowboys!!!!
ReplyDelete