Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Update and 4 Month Report

Just a quick update on our recent happenings.

Charlie will randomly wear the John Deere hat that he took from Papa...usually when he is being naughty.  In this picture he was supposed to be in bed and, after putting him back in bed many times, we resorted to putting the gate up at his door.  He responded by standing at his gate, wearing his hat, and singing as loud as he could.  His tenacity will serve him well one day.  It didn't that night, but it will one day.

We had a fun weekend trip to the Polar Express train in Mt. Pleasant with Nana, Papa, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Ben, Max and Milo. 

Riding the train to the North Pole to see Santa - some very excited riders!
 ...and equal excitement on the other side of the aisle.
 Charlie continues to transport his fleet of vehicles around our house and I usually find them parked somewhere in the kitchen ready to cause my demise.
 Miss Lucy started sitting in her Bumbo seat and she absolutely loves it!
Speaking of Miss Lucy - she turned 4 months old this past week.  I'm not sure why she's so squished in her rocking chair, but I promise that there is as neck somewhere.  She continues to be a great baby and I'm not going to deny it any longer - she might be one of the easiest babies I've ever known.  I've been told that she will make up for it in later years, which is totally possible, but for now I'll take the "good-sleeping-happy-go-lucky" baby.  If Lucy is awake, she is sucking on one of her fingers and drooling like crazy, but happy to be doing both.  She's very ticklish, which makes for some very giggly diaper changes and baths.  Lucy continues to search for Charlie whenever she hears his voice and she loves to be sang and talked to. 
We're excited to see family this weekend and celebrate Christmas a few days early.  Charlie keeps assuring me that he's been a good boy and reiterates that he would like Santa to bring him M&L's.  A pretty easy order for Santa to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment