Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is This Heaven?

No Charlie Boy, it's Iowa.

We're 95% moved back to Iowa.  We still have some winter clothes, patio furniture, a ping pong table and other random items at our house in Kansas City that we will get in a few weeks. 

I'm not sure what all took place in the last two weeks, but it involved bubble wrap, boxes, masking tape, goodbye lunches, a couple of trips to Des Moines, work, Charlie, pack, work, Charlie, pack, work, Charlie, pack...you get the idea.  Sans the bags under our eyes, I think we survived.  Although I will admit that after dropping Charlie off at day care on Monday, I hopped into the passenger side of the car.  Oops.  It only took me a second to realize that driving myself to work from the passenger side of the car wasn't really an option.

BJ's first week of work at the American Heart Association has gone really well and I start at Iowa Health Systems on Tuesday.  In the meantime, we're going back to Cascade this weekend to celebrate the Easter festivities.

My picture-taking was on hiatus for awhile, but I did snap this picture of BJ and Charlie watching basketball.  We make an effort to keep Charlie away from the TV, but this particular game was just too good to ignore. 



I have a feeling that this was just the first of many March Madness seasons that will be shared between BJ and Charlie.

1 comment: