Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We're officially moved into our house in Norwalk, not Norway as I keep telling people!  We were more than happy to pack up and move out of our one-bedroom, 800 square foot apartment and thanks to friends and family, we moved in on Thursday.  Let's just say that the one bedroom apartment was a bonding experience that none of us feel the need to relive anytime soon.    

As Type A/organized as I try to be, there are still items that I cannot locate.  I don't know how many times I've told BJ, "it is in a clear tub with a blue lid" while looking at a sea of clear tubs with blue lids.  I'm great for helpful answers like that. 

Copper seems to be a little less suicidal now that we are out of the apartment.  We were probably days away from him attacking someone in the elevator, so for the sake of our neighbors' safety, I'm glad we're outta there.  I'm sure he'll be busy the next few weeks trying to establish his dominance in the neighborhood.

Charlie has slept great the last few nights and doesn't seem to notice that we aren't sharing a room with him anymore.  He and I took a bath in our tub tonight and he was loving the bubbles.


It was only after we finished our bath that I realized that there could have been a "Code Yellow" in the tub and I would have had no idea.  I'll assume that tonight's bath was the first bath in weeks that there wasn't a "Code Yellow".  Denial can be a great friend.     

Thanks again to all who helped us move - we really appreciate it! 

1 comment:

  1. You laid down...in a bathtub? Have you recently gotten on new medication that I wasn't aware of?

    Glad you guys are finally in your new home! I'm VERY jealous!

    ReplyDelete