Happy Grandparents Day to Grandma Kathy/Grandpa Bill and Grandma Jan/Grandpa Steve!!
Charlie is very lucky to have such loving grandparents who he gets to see so often. Charlie was able to have some grandparent bonding this weekend as he spent the day in Cascade while BJ and I went to the Iowa/ISU game, along with the rest of the State of Iowa. Thanks again mom and dad and Steve and Jan for watching him! We had a great time at the game knowing that he was in very capable hands and my only concern is that he now thinks that he's very cute...perhaps he was told that many times over the weekend?
We were told that Charlie was a good boy by both sets of grandparents and except for an unauthorized four-wheeler ride with Grandpa Steve, everything seemed to go well.
In other big news, Charlie started crawling yesterday morning before we left for the football game and I was so happy to be able to see it. As I type this, he has crawled from our living room into our kitchen and my patio doors are covered in handprints. I believe that our lives just became a bit more complicated and I'm going to have to read the "baby-proofing" chapter in our books ASAP! I have a strong suspicion that the chapter may include a "lock up all hazardous materials" guide and I will find the following picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment