Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Afternoon Outdoors

We had a relaxing Mother's Day weekend and enjoyed the summer-like weather.  Charlie took his bubble-blowing lawn mower for a spin.



Unfortunately, you have to move faster than he can in order to actually generate bubbles so BJ helped for a little while.

Then we decided to have fun with bubbles the old-school way.  The picture doesn't do it justice, but he was clapping his hands and "jumping" (which is more like a one-footed hop with his arm flailings but he is so impressed with himself that it is quite the sight).

 I attempted to get a picture of Charlie by our lake/pond (I don't know what the difference is between the two) but Charlie was absolutely stunned by the neighbor mowing his lawn so the best I got was this open mouth stare off beyond the camera.
 Finally, just a look at my two boys.  I think that this was the first walk when Copper didn't insist on being two steps ahead of Charlie's stroller or wagon.  He has a bad case of little dog syndrome and should have been called Napoleon, but we love him anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment