Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF!

It's been one of those weeks when Friday seemed to take a long time to arrive, but it's here - yea!  Charlie was home sick on Monday and Tuesday but was back to his normal self on Wednesday.  A big thanks to Grandma Jan who came down to stay home with Charlie.  Both grandmas volunteered but BJ and I had to make a decision based on who we spoke to first...not a bad problem to have! 

Wednesday was our 9th anniversary and I came home to find the following gifts on our kitchen counter.  A card, candy bar and 4 different chocolate desserts.  He knows me so well.

As I said, Charlie was back to his twazy self on Wednesday and engaged in his normal post-dinner, minus pants antics.  I think in this picture he and I were having a dance party to old-school rap jams that we were playing from DirectTV.  BJ refused to participate in the dance party but it looks like he could be trying to shake a groove in the background.
Following the dance party, BJ and Charlie settled in to watch a little ESPN before Charlie's bath.  I have a feeling that I'll be looking at the back of their heads while watching sports for quite awhile.  

Finally, earlier tonight Charlie threw a tantrum worth documenting when we wouldn't let him in the laundry room to bother Copper while he ate.  Please note that as he is screaming on the floor, he has neatly crossed his feet.  Might as well get comfortable if you're throwing a fit.  I can relate, by Friday nights we're usually tired and ready for bed too!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Charlie is starting to remind me of Drew- the affinity for being sans pants, throwing temper tantrums, etc. Have fun with that!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete