I can no longer say, "I just turned 30", which is the line that I used up until the day before I turned 31. The birthday this past weekend was pretty quiet compared to the surprise party that BJ threw for me last year, which is fine by me! I was able to meet some friends for a pedicure on Saturday and we went out for lunch on Sunday so it was a pretty good weekend.
Charlie continues to be a little rascal about putting his feet on the table during mealtime. He has started smiling, waving his finger and saying "no" while setting that big block of a foot on the table. We've tried a couple of different methods to get him to stop but for now he's sticking with this routine.
My gift bag made an ideal hat on Sunday morning. It's never a true party until someone makes a hat out of a household item.
That is pretty much all I have to say right now. I think a combination of not sleeping well the last few days, reading too many articles about the debt debate in Washington and eating Shredded Wheat for breakfast has solidified my lame/boring status. Or maybe this is what happens when you turn 31. Tune in next week when I'll recap something exciting like my dental appointment or the fact that I had the oil changed in our car
No comments:
Post a Comment