Charlie's favorite dessert is chocolate pudding...so long as he is sitting on BJ's lap, as noted in the picture below.
This past weekend we went to the Kenny Chesney/Zac Brown Band/Billy Currington/Uncle Kracker concert in Kansas City with some friends while Charlie stayed with Aunt Molly, Uncle Mike and 3 of my nieces (Emma, Claire and Hannah). We were able to spend a little time with our friend Jason before and after the concert...imagine that, at a sports bar.
Waiting for the concert to begin in the midday summer heat.
A group shot of the entire group - we were very warm and "glistening" already in the midday sun.
And here begins my favorite string of pictures of our fellow concertgoers...or as I like to call them, my new friends. First, a shot of one of our new friends who needed a nap towards the end of the concert. I was excited to snap the picture of the napper, but more excited to be able to capture the magic of the outfit next to him. I'll be the first to admit that it was very hot, but the heat did not justify the cutoff shirt and the short-short cutoff jean shorts. Ladies - I think that he is single...
Randy and Dawn sat behind us and were having a great time the entire night so I told them that I wanted their picture.
I can't remember the names of the next people, but they saw me take Randy and Dawn's picture so I felt obliged to take their picture.
This picture uploaded out of order...kind of a like a blog roller coaster. Thankfully BJ caught Charlie with his post-pudding face before he face-planted on our couch.
Finally, I didn't get any pictures of Mike, Molly and the girls, but I know that Charlie had a great time. Charlie has been asking for "Memma, Clah and Hannnn" all week. I knew he'd be in good hands, which was obvious after finding all of the random remnants of the weekend.
Thanks Molly, Mike, Emma, Claire and Hannah for watching Charlie for us - we had a great weekend and were able to relax knowing that Charlie was in great hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment