I was hopeful that my excitement would be contagioius...
One last look at the back...it was starting to become business in the front and party in the back.
A little pep talk because he was starting to get nervous.
Again...I was hoping that my excitement would be contagious. Charlie was very skeptical at first so I had the bribe/sucker ready to go.
Charlie was very concerned about the hair that was falling all over his shirt.
I tried to get a good post-haircut picture but it wasn't happening after dinner.
Playing in the backyard while BJ mowed the lawn.
BJ had the audacity to suggest again that I sweep while he finishing mowing the backyard. So I promptly handed the broom to Charlie who attempted the one-handed technique.
But like his mother, he quickly tired of the sweeping and needed a little rest.
It was a big day and I promised Charlie that I wouldn't take dozens of pictures or sweep up his cut hair during any future hair cuts.
Love the haircut! Charlie looks so big!
ReplyDelete