Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Fun with Cousins and Photo Shoots

We had another fun weekend full of visitors.  On Saturday, Nana Jan and Papa Steve came so that Steve and BJ could head to the ISU football game.  Although Charlie was a little stinker during the afternoon, he was very happy to have Nana Jan at our house.  Later in the day, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Ben, Max and Milo came for a visit.

It was the first time that all 4 cousins were in the same house and with two babies in the family, I don't think that Nana Jan's lap will be empty for too long.  Nana Jan and Milo...

 Aunt Jenn and Lucy...
 Max and Charlie...clearly they were cooperating with our desire for a picture.
 Charlie loved having Max at our house and they spent most of the time chasing each other in the backyard.  At one point a very sweaty Charlie walked up to me to declare "I so happy - I chase Max!"

On Sunday, Uncle Randy, Aunt Carrie, Anna, Lauren and Julia came to meet Lucy.  Uncle Randy and Lucy...
 Carrie and the girls...photo bomb by Charlie...
 I asked Charlie to stand in a better spot so that he would be in the next picture - I am a bad mom.
 I think that they liked Lucy.
 Once again, Lucy was not lacking for attention or snuggles.
 I attempted, in vain, to take a few pictures that could be used for birth announcements.  Below are some outtakes with our blonde little boy boy and brunette little girl.  See any similarities? 


 A close-up of a wide awake Miss Lucy.
We've received so many cute outfits that I'm trying to remember to snap pictures of as many different outfits as possible.  It's like our own little fashion show each afternoon, but I am sure to discuss the importance of feminism and equal rights so that Lucy focuses on more than just appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment