Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

Charlie couldn't decide between dressing as "Jake" from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and Buzz Lightyear.  At the last minute, Buzz won out.  I think that he was a little surprised to see himself in the mirror in costume. 
All geared up for trick-or-treating.

Not surprising, going door to door and getting candy made trick-or-treating one of his favorite activities of all time.  He's asked to go trick-or-treating every day since Tuesday. 

It was too cold to take Lucy out during actual trick-or-treating, but I couldn't resist putting her in some Halloween attire the last few days...
 and her trick-or-treat "Sweet Pea" costume.  Lucy and I stayed busy passing out candy while BJ and Charlie trolled the neighborhood.  While it was fun to see all of the neighbor kids in their costumes, my favorite was when I was trying to help a little girl (maybe 4 years old) decide what treat she wanted from our basket.  Do you like Skittles?  Do you like Snickers?  The little girl just kept looking from the basket to me when she finally answered, "I'd like to take your baby."  Ha!  Her mom and I were laughing and I had to break the news that she couldn't take Lucy home.
 Finally, Lucy and I were chatting the other day and she was so involved in the conversation that I had to snap a picture of our bright-eyed little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment