One thing that has surprised me a lot about becoming a parent is the amount of lint that I find between Charlie's fingers and toes everyday. Seriously - where does this stuff come from? This would be disgusting and wrong, but I'm pretty sure an entire outfit could have been knitted from all of the lint that I've pulled from Charlie's fingers and toes. Don't worry - I haven't saved any of it.
Each morning I tell Charlie a story about the Lint Fairies that must fly into his room at night, unswaddle him and stuff lint between his fingers and toes. They are busy little fairies. I was reiterating this story to BJ when he looked at Charlie and said, "I think it is time for you to go to daycare and mommy to go back to work." Little does he know that Charlie's already been exposed to stories about the Hiccup Fairies, the Dirty Diaper Fairies, the Gas Fairies, etc. I may have caused Charlie to develop a complex. Oh well, the first of many I'm sure.
Just wait until they get old enough to pick at it...hilarious! This simple activity would entertain Reese for hours!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, Charlie is ADORABLE!
yep, it's crazy how much gunk they can get stuck between their fingers and toes. I've found that I clean it much less with Connor than I did with the first 2...but then, I do a lot different with Connor than the other two...I don't think it's that I've relaxed in my mothering, I'm just too tired to care:-) Charlie is so cute and just looks so content all the time. Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting him in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the complex thing, just start a therapy fund like Max's...it's running neck-and-neck with his college fund right now. ;)
ReplyDelete