Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthday, Part 2

Grandma Jan and Grandpa Steve came down on Thursday night to see Charlie for a few hours and wish him a belated b-day.  The generosity continued with this awesome wagon:

 There is a bench on both sides of the wagon, so there is plenty of room for Copper to be paraded around the neighborhood as well. 

I noticed that there was a cup holder, which I find absolutely hilarious. 
 Grandma even stopped pulling the wagon to make sure that Charlie stayed hydrated.  It's hard work being pulled around the living room like a prince.
Unfortunately, by the time we realized that we wanted an official picture with Grandma and Grandpa, Charlie was done and ready for his bath and bed.  Please see the arching of the back, which is a fun little trick that Charlie started within the last few weeks.  I thought those weren't supposed to start until 2...


Thanks Grandma Jan and Grandpa Steve for coming down this week and for the presents - he is a lucky little boy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment