Thursday, December 16, 2010

Move Over Akeelah

So guess who is going to the state spelling bee competition?  No, it's not Charlie...he's not that advanced.  Emma advanced to the state competition and we couldn't be more excited for her.  Congratulations!

I was telling Charlie about how Emma dominated the North Scott spelling world last night while he was in the tub and he was in awe.

My cousin Emma did what?  Wait, what is a spelling bee?

Yea Emma!

This picture has no particular relevance to our conversation about the spelling bee, but I cannot resist the urge to give Charlie a mohawk every night in the bathtub.  I am about two steps away from breaking out the hair gel and sending him to daycare like this - it's time to make Charlie look tough before he moves up to the one year old room...a little intimidation might keep those biters away.

No comments:

Post a Comment